The Board of Education is seeking applicants for the positions listed below. Interested employees, currently working in the district, should apply to Dr. Resko, Superintendent. Please discuss any of the positions with your principal or Dr. Resko if you are interested in a change of assignment and/or transfer.
Summer 2016 Available Positions
- PowerSchool Work Per Diem
- Valley View Course Scheduling Per Diem
- Seasonal Custodial Personnel (July 5 – September 1, Monday – Friday)
Anticipated Positions 2016 – 2017 School Year
- Learning Disability Teacher Consultant (LDTC)
- Special Education Teacher (Science Certificate Required; iSTEM Preferred)
- Middle School Music Teacher
- Computer Technician
- Substitute Nurses
- Substitute Custodians
- Substitute Bus Drivers
Anticipated Position(s) for Preschool Disabled Extended School Year (2016)
- Part-time Preschool Special Education Teacher for Extended School Year (Special Education Certificate Required) Up to 15 Hours per Week
- Program Consultant
- Substitute Principal - Hourly (Principal Certificate Required)
- Part-time Special Education Paraprofessionals (May Be Filled Through MissionOne)
- Substitute Part-time Special Education Paraprofessionals (May Be Filled Through MissionOne)
- Hourly Speech Therapist
No Telephone Inquires.
Only candidates of interest will be contacted.
Please send letter of interest and resume to:
Dr. Barbara A. Resko, Superintendent of Schools
Watchung Borough Board of Education
1 Dr. Parenty Way
Watchung, NJ 07069
Applications will be accepted until the above position(s) are filled, unless otherwise noted.
The Watchung Borough Township School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
|| Mrs. Mary Nunn, Affirmative Action Officer
|| Watchung Borough Board of Education
50 Valley View Rd
Watchung, NJ 07069
Watchung Borough Schools has partnered with Source4Teachers to manage their substitute teacher program.
With the vision of enhancing the educational experience for students, Source4Teachers hires, trains, and places talented substitute personnel. Source4Teachers offer a variety of positions to match your availability and interests. Apply now to join the Source4Teachers team – we will give you the training and guidance you need to succeed!