Community News Detail
Have something to share with our community? Submit your news or event.
Girls on the Run is a Social and Emotional Wellness program for 3rd-5th grade girls. We teach life skills through dynamic, conversation-based lessons and running games. The program culminates with the girls being physically and emotionally prepared to complete a celebratory 5k running event.
- Unleash confidence through accomplishment
- Establish a lifetime of health and fitness
- Allow every girl to recognize her inner strength
- Inspire girls to define their lives on their own terms
- Make new friends
- Build their inner confidence
- Celebrate what makes them unique
The 5K is a separate registration. Information will be sent when the season starts. The race fee is $30
GOTRCNJ – Donna York, Executive Director . email@example.com . 908.642.4321