10 Benefits of Deep Breathing Exercises for Kids
- Decreases stress.
- Reduces anxiety.
- Helps you to remain calm.
- Strengthens sustained attention.
- Sharpens the ability to focus and learn.
- Slows the heart rate.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Helps to control your emotions.
- Promotes appropriate social behaviors.
- Encourages happiness.
Great visual breathing activities for you and you child to practice at home to release anxiety and stress.
This link is great for kids as well as adults.
Breathing and Calming Exercises for Kids: