April 6, 2021
Dear Parents and School Community Members,
As a follow-up to yesterday’s update, I am writing to let you know that in consultation with the board and our local health officials, we have postponed the tentative start date for our enhanced instructional model until Monday, April 19. We will continue assessing the course of the pandemic and provide an update early next week. In the meantime, your child’s principal will share the school-specific details regarding the anticipated schedule changes.
Thank you for your continued patience and support.
Very truly yours,
George P. Alexis